Leveraging advanced technologies to power your productivity and efficiency
We will translate your strategy seamlessly into your operations from sourcing to end product or service and maximize opportunities through the use of big data, capability analysis and building, and transforming your processes through implementation of Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies in conjunction with digital diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
We will redesign your supply chain to overcome the key problems such as long delivery times, changing demand, poor quality, supplier issues, and supply shortage.
Inventory Management & Warehousing
- Inefficient processes, lack of visibility, and inadequate space optimization are some of the complex issues in inventory management and warehousing. We will equip you with the tools to track inventory accurately in real-time and position you to deal with changing consumer behaviours by leveraging predictive analytics to supplement historical forecasting. We will also tailor tried and trusted tactics according to your requirements to maximize your warehouse space using the Pareto principle and cross-docking among others.
- Transportation route disruptions, whether due to weather, pandemic, or war, fuel prices, globalization, and regulations are just some of the logistical challenges faced by many organizations today. We will provide you with solutions to navigate through effective contingency planning, real-time analytics, and the implementation of relevant digital applications.
Lean Six Sigma
Whether you’re looking to improve on an existing offering (a product or a service) or create a new one, we will help you reimagine your manufacturing and service capabilities through harnessing the combined power of Lean and Six Sigma. We will analyze your value chain to identify any non-value-adding activities, while enhancing process efficiency and reducing process variations at every turn. We will also build your in-house Lean Six Sigma capabilities through comprehensive training. Our approach consists of the following steps:
- Identify all the processes in the organization by business function
- Gather and analyze data to determine inefficiencies in the processes
- Perform root cause analysis
- Improve or reengineer process based on the results of the root cause analysis
We will develop a sweeping Occupational Health, Safety, Security, and Environment program accounting for general hazards inherent in any workplace, while meticulously analyzing your specific processes to ensure that all hazards regardless of severity and probability have been captured and stringent controls are in place to enhance the health, safety, and well-being of your employees and optimize employee satisfaction and productivity, while complying with applicable occupational health and safety regulations. Our approach will entail the following steps:
- Identify and categorize hazards
- Evaluate hazards in terms of probability and severity
- Determine adequacy of existing controls
- Recommend and implement controls based on best practices, tailoring it according to organizational requirements
- Build organizational capabilities in HSSE risk assessment, audit, investigation, root cause identification, and suitable corrective and preventive actions to continually reduce incidents and accidents